We have been working closely with our board material suppliers over the last six months to be able to offer our clients a brand new range of ECO-friendly print materials in line with our environmental policy targets for 2020 and are now able to print your POS and marketing campaigns carbon neutral as well as ensuring that the materials selected are FSC and PEFC certified.
Our N-Eco print materials range, features the worlds first environmentally friendly 100% fibre-based board. It is resistant to water and moisture, and it is perfect for temporary outdoor signage and POS displays. The range is an ideal alternative to soft foam boards, foam PVC, fluted polypropylene, PE coated materials and even plastic/aluminium composites!
But what are the benefits of our range of Eco-friendly print materials?
- Fully recyclable – easily recycled after use; it can be recycled up to 8 times!
- Compostable and biodegradable – the board can be disposed of in standard paper waste streams
- Outstanding print results – especially with flatbed digital printing
- Exceptional ink adhesion – smooth print surface, meaning no flute shadow as on fluted materials
- Superior finishing results – can be digitally CAD cut, die-cut or guillotined
- Recycled content – made up from 70% recycled materials
- FSC certified – Chain of Custody certification gives complete peace of mind